Happy Birthday TO ME

Today is 16 December was my lucky day. I was born at this date.
I had Friendster n Myspace..and when i served internet oh my goddness..my friend sent me their wish. Thanks a lot my friend. At least u still rememmber my besday.
Thanks to mary, daus, fendi, eddy and etc. I cant to put down ur name here.

So, on my besday im 22th years old. I also wish to myself that..i wont be a liar men, lazy man and whatever the ugly. huhu..i want to be a good man. That everybody want right..

Now, im still in sabah. I so happy with my family now. huhu..
Thanks mum, dad, my brothers and sisters and my friend becoz understanding me..
ok bye..

1 Comment:

  1. teleserye Tv said...
    Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; we have created some nice practices and we are looking to swap strategies with others, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.
    Pinoy Channel| Pinoy Tambayan| Pinoy Tv| Pinoy Tv Replay| Pinoy Ako| Pinoy Lambingan| Pinoy Teleserye| Zee tv

Post a Comment



Blog ini tidak mengkhusus dalam bidang tertentu. Penulis bebas menulis apa sahaja dalam blog ini (Blog Rojak). Terima Kasih kerana sudi meluangkan masa.

 

Blogger Template | Created by Adam Every